Monday, January 19, 2015

Kamilah Khan 23 Old years student of Peshawar college Profiles


Meet me I am I am Kamilah Khan 23 years old from Peshawar Pakistan .Looking a good educat person life partner if your interested my profile sent me your full bio data with your profile pictures . If you are interested in talking to me on my contact number then you can contact them through my Email add because my cell phone number In my email and full bio data & mobile numbers we are finding cell phone numbers of Peshawar cute girls.I am still finding contact numbers for friendship and you can also give your contact number online me. If you have decided to spend me time with me then you should leave your personal information at the end of this post.I am waiting a person which well educated cute smart & good family if you are interested me so please don’t miss me send your full bio data .
    First Name: Kamilah. Last Name: Khan. City: Peshawar. Country: Pakistan …. Age:23 Height: 5ft 3: …. Hobbies: Study, Music …. Education: BAC … Occupation: Student …. Hair Color: Black …. Eye Color: Black ….. Looking for  real life partner & cute person life lover .


0 comments:

Post a Comment