Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Meet Tabsum cute real profile waiting a true good looking life partner




Hello friends Meet me I am Tabsum Abasi, I am waiting a person cute honest true life partner .I am  Panjab University Student  real profile, I am  a good looking girl and well educated student of Panjab University,will be Waiting for Real and True Friend for Online Dating, waiting for your response. Send me your Bio data but first see full info in below.
First Name: Tabsum, Last Name: Abasi, Age: 24, Education: MBA, City:Lahore, Country: Pakistan, Height: 5ft, Hobbies: Dating and Make newFriends, Hair Color: Black, Eye Color: Black, Looking For: Best Friend.

1 comment:

  1. a.a mera name ha shahzad shobaib ma tum hari tara khobsora tu nahi ho or na hi tum hari tara para likha ho lakin tum sy doti chata ho mari facebook id ha shahzad_shuaib@yahoo.com
    mera number ha 03454126819

    ReplyDelete