Thursday, April 9, 2015

Aayushi Kumar cute online dating profile from Mumbai India


   Hello guys? I am Aayushi Kumar from Mumbai India. Friends i want to some cute online friends, If your sincere true honest well educated send me your personal bio data with family background.I wish to be friend with anyone who have same calibration of hobbies this will help ful each other to develop our skills.
My hobby is Photography, embroidering, stone works on garments, cooking,I have done MA, Bed, Post Graduate Diploma in Textile Design, Post Graduate Diploma in Air Travel Services.
First Name: Aayushi
Last Name: Kumar
Gender: Female
Age: 23 Years
Religion: Hindu
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 15.02.1991
Language: Hindi,English
Occupation: Student with job
Mobile Number: +91-9314327348
Company: Vodafone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment