Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saba online waiting from Dubai profile


Hi guys meet me Saba from Dubai.friends i looking decent cute honest life lover . They spend lots of time on it like calling on phone and chatting with friends in other social networking sites like face book. Mostly boys in colleges really fun but I don’t like that think because I think it’s a bad habit to meet a unknown person first you give a chance to made a friendship with you. I think it’s the right place right time and right location to meet unknown people.  It means to enjoy a loving relationship despite faults. Of course there is a limit in acceptance. I would think the vast majority of persons seek somebody of decent character. Decent character may be a matter of opinion. I am searching for someone I can lean on and who will call me his wife and above all someone who respects me and loves me.Every person is different and has different qualities and characteristics that is why I am not looking for an imaginary man that I have created in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment